TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All tours must be reserved and paid in advance.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- These cruises are not suitable for pregnant women or people with serious back problems.
- Each tour begins with a safety briefing.
- All passengers must sign a waiver form before departure.
- Children under the age of 12 must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Adult life jackets are provided if required.
- No outside alcohol or beverages are allowed.
- 7 Days: You may cancel upto 7 Days prior to your scheduled cruise with NO PENALTIES! You will receive a full refund.
- 7 Days - 2 Days: If you can cancel within 7 Days to 2 Days prior to your scheduled cruise you will forfeit your deposit. Your deposit will be held as credit on your account good for up to ONE month. You can use it for a future reservation on prior confirmation with Sea Eagle Navigation. If you have made a payment in full you will be refunded 75% of the total amount paid.
- 1 Day: If you cancel 1 Day prior to your scheduled cruise you will be charged the remaining balance (if only the deposit was paid). No credit will be issued.
- No Shows: If you, or a member of your party, do not show up for your cruise you will be liable for the full amount.
- Showing Up Late: If you, or a member of your party, show up late and are not able to participate you will still be liable for the full amount of the cruise.
- Bad Weather: If a cruise gets cancelled due to bad weather AND if we cannot accommodate you on another day, you will be issued a full refund
- Beer - 02 Bottles Per Person
- ---OR ---
- Real Juice - 02 Glasses Per Person