Sea Eagle Navigation/Sea Eagle Cruises endeavours to provide our guests outstanding services and experiences on our Boat/Yacht. We value your custom and your faith in us in delivering your expectations.
We request you to read this policy document carefully before sharing personal information with us. By visiting our website, we will assume, you accept the practices described in this policy document.
This policy document may be modified from time to time and you are requested to check our website at regular intervals to check for updates.
This policy document covers the following areas relating to privacy of information provided by you:Personal information collected by Sea Eagle Cruises from its guests:
At various touch points with our guests, we may collect the following personal information: your name and contact information; date of birth; how you prefer to be addressed in communication from the Sea Eagle, preferred modes of communication; your job designation and business address; spouse’s name, anniversary, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card; offers you have availed of from third party marketers in response to communication from the Sea Eagle. We may also record details on guests who have travelled with you at the Sea Eagle, including their names and contact details. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless you volunteer it. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you travel with Sea Eagle.
How does the Sea Eagle use the personal information collected from its guests:
We use your personal information to provide you with the various services you request from the Sea Eagle, to help you make reservations, to provide you with information about events /Special offers at the Sea Eagle, to send you promotional material on Sea Eagle services by email, direct mail and phone, to conduct surveys from time-to-time, to make you offers sourced from third parties, per your stated preferences or usage pattern exhibited at the Sea Eagle.
Non-personal or anonymous information collected by the Sea Eagle:
Information that does not personally identify you is referred to as non-personal or anonymous information. When you visit and interact with the www.seaeaglecruises.com or third parties with whom the Sea Eagle has contracted to provide services, nonpersonal information, like, list of website pages visited by you, could be collected. Technology like cookies could be used to help you deliver content as per your preference, to help you process your reservations or other requests. While this cannot be used to disclose your identity, this information will identify your browser to our servers when you visit our site. To remove the cookies at any point from your computer, you can delete them using your browser.
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers advertise on our websites. These third party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads. your browser has seen and which site pages you may have visited. The Sea Eagle has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
Links to websites of third-party marketers
Sea Eagle’s policy regarding protection of its guests’ personal information:
Sea Eagle Cruises will take the necessary measures to:
1. Protect your personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. 2. Keep your personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law. 3. When you transact online, we seek to protect your personal information that you provide. However, do note that no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. 4. Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you.
How long does Sea Eagle retain your personal information?
Sea Eagle will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy document, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted/mandated by applicable law.
Should you want to opt out:
1. If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through email. Should you prefer not to receive such marketing materials from us, you may let us know any time. Please send an email to email@example.com.
2. We will update your preferences as soon as reasonably practical. However, do note, if you opt out of the Sea Eagle emailing list, as described here, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates, franchisees or business partners with which we have already shared your personal information, prior to the date of your opt-out request.
Do’s & Don’ts to ensure your security:
1. For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
2. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Get in touch for any clarifications:
If you have any questions about this policy,please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org